Green Bay Boy Choir & Green Bay Girl Choir
Happy New Year! Spring Semester rehearsals began Sunday, January 13th. We are happy to have you back with us!
Congratulations to all choirs - your December performances were stunning, and well received by our audiences! Check out a few pictures below as we remember these special concerts.
It's After Christmas Shopping Time!
Did you know your purchases can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to Green Bay Boy Choir and Girl Choir Inc when you spend those gift cards at smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1423083.
Thank you to all who participated in the recent Book Fair on November 30th. We raised over $150.00 for our organization that day!
Thanks to singers who led the National Anthem at UWGB in November!
Watch for info about another anthem night soon!
Check out the performance below!!
Thank You - All families who hosted choir students from Estonia!
- Boy Choirs and Girl Choirs for ages 7 through high school senior
- Quality music instruction
- Artistic excellence in choral music performance
- Enriching the lives of children from all religious, racial, cultural and economic backgrounds
- Fostering personal and social growth
- Promoting a sense of self-esteem, accomplishment, and pride.
Green Bay Boy Choir and Girl Choir
321 S. Madison St.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Phone: (920) 321-0541
Fax: (920) 321-0546